The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, and implementation of software solutions, and for making enhancements to existing systems or new product offerings.
- Design and implement custom software development and system enhancement efforts and ensure that corporate quality standards are met in those endeavors.
- Ensure software development is done in a manner that assures long term reliability and maintenance.
- Recommend and implement the system architecture needed for new development projects.
- Perform software development to written technical specifications and coding guidelines.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Investigate, analyze, and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Assist in the management of both internal and external development efforts needed for new product or service offerings.
- Provide technical input to ensure that ePharmaSolutions remains on the competitive and technical forefront of the pharmaceutical services industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience in the field.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and implementation.
- Familiarity with proper Data Normalization techniques.
- Experience in designing multi-tier business logic based systems.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Software Development Methodology
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- Web Services
- Object-Oriented Design
- Database Design