Are you interested in being part of a team building the next generation of Online Assessment Platform? Does working with a smart talented agile team interest you?
You will utilize your cutting-edge web development skills (Cloud, Microservices, event-driven architectures)to advance our online learning applications, APIs and integration framework as we drive the MATLAB and Simulink Online Learning platform forward. You will be part of a small, new, fast-paced team working directly with our training services group, customers, academic institutions and online learning platform providers. Responsibilities
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing our Online Learning Assessment Platform (MATLAB Grader).
- Design, architect, and implement software with scalability and high-availability in mind.
- Work with cross functional teams to create requirements, design specifications, and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with UserExperience and UI designers to develop customer workflows.
- Stay up-to-date with fast moving technology standards and contribute to team growth through technical mentoring.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience in building industrial applications in Ruby on Rails, Go, Java, or any other object-oriented languages.
- Experience with cloud-based, scalable applications.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.
Nice to have
- Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside comfort zone.
- Interest in Go, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Exposure to microservices, event-driven and serverless architectures.