Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning Team
- Join a smart, tight-knit development team that is building machine learning based intelligence into our products and services
- Use your creativity and expertise to implement robust, high-performing solutions
- Participate constructively in requirements analysis and design discussions
- Collaborate closely with product management, architects, front-end developers and QA
- You have 5+ years of relevant industry experience programming in one of the following languages: C++, Java/JVM, Go, Python
- You have strong machine learning expertise and/or has a strong desire to gain new knowledge in this rapidly expanding field
- You have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- You have the ability to lead the development a new feature or capability from initial concept through to the final regression tests
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a BS CS/EE or equivalent
Additional skills we are interested in:
- Experience in working within a Continuous Delivery (CD) development model
- Experience with popular big data analysis platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Splunk etc)
- Experience in developing solutions within cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Experience developing solutions within container orchestration systems
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status