Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning Team
- Join a smart, tight-knit development team that is building machine learning based intelligence into our products and services
- Use your creativity and expertise to implement robust, high-performing solutions
- Participate constructively in requirements analysis and design discussions
- Collaborate closely with product management, architects, front-end developers and QA
- You have 5+ years of relevant industry experience programming in one of the following languages: C++, Java/JVM, Go, Python
- You have strong machine learning expertise and/or has a strong desire to gain new knowledge in this rapidly expanding field
- You have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand a wide variety of technical challenges to be solved
- You have the ability to lead the development a new feature or capability from initial concept through to the final regression tests
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a BS CS/EE or equivalent
Additional skills we are interested in:
- Experience in working within a Continuous Delivery (CD) development model
- Experience with popular big data analysis platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Splunk etc)
- Experience in developing solutions within cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Experience developing solutions within container orchestration systems
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication.