About the job
Want to move more than just bits and bytes? How about working alongside a world class operations & robotics team to move packages all across the US? Want to innovate with fulfillment technology?
Boxed operates its own fulfillment centers and has built it's own software stack to support their operations. This platform integrates with self driving robotics and next-generation automation hardware to be as efficient as possible.
Here is a tour of our fulfillment center and how we think about automation:
You will be writing software and working with operation managers to push the bar in operational excellence. The stack is mostly comprised of NodeJS, ReactJS and iOS based devices.
- Be a critical part of not only the logistics team but to the company as an excellent problem solver
- Build integral solutions as part of our proprietary warehouse management system that supports a multitude of functions including picking, packing, inventory, procurement etc. etc.
- Work closely with robotics team to deploy automation in our fulfillment centers
- Collaborate with operations managers to unlock new opportunities for efficiency and customer delight
- Ensure your code & deployments are stable and up to your own high standard
- Analyze the performance and troubleshoot existing software
- Demonstrable results and products from 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with NodeJS, Objective-C, and iOS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in small teams
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems a plus but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits
Apply for this Job