$100K — $150K *
The LIMS team is looking for an experienced and energetic senior software engineer to build and enhance Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other supporting services to facilitate and streamline lab operations.
As a member of the LIMS team, you will:
· Work with very interesting technologies and datasets (human genomics)
· Have a holistic view of processes and systems involved in taking patient samples from order to result in a multi-product clinical laboratory
· Specialize in configuration and customization of commercial off-the-shelf LIMS platform to support order to result workflows
· Communicate and vet design proposals with cross-functional teams and incorporate feedback prior to implementation
· Code for efficiency, reusability, scalability and all other abilities by following existing frameworks and practices or creating new ones when needed
· Develop and maintain automated tests for regular releases
You enjoy an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment. You are comfortable with every aspect of the software development lifecycle, from requirements to production support.
You can collaborate within and across teams, understand the big picture, create software designs, implement and prove your code is great with automated test results. You are able to work both independently and collaboratively. You are eager to learn new technologies and languages. You are dedicated to engineering excellence yet pragmatic enough to balance quality principles and business needs. You are a champion of agile/scrum. You know the value of written word and can create right-size documentation. You seek feedback and integrate it in a professional manner.
In addition, you bring:
· 5+ years of enterprise software development
· 5+ years of experience developing production software in Java or C#
· 3+ years of experience working with COTS LIMS platform, such as LabVantage STARLIMS or CoreLIMS
· Understanding of laboratory operations, regulations and compliance in healthcare industry
Valid through: 11/10/2020