ight is pioneering the era of the software-defined camera. Powered by sophisticated computationalprocesses, software-defined cameras deliver intelligent, high-quality imaging at cost-effective, global scale. Light’s first product, the award-winning L16 Camera, has eliminated the quality or convenience dilemma that has plagued photographers for a century. Light’s foundational technologies, including its Lux Capacitor camera control chip and its Polar Fusion Engine for multi-image processing, are licensed for use in applications like smartphones and beyond. To learn more about Light, visitlight.co.The CustomerSolutions Engineering Team writes lots of SW as we create new algorithms for our computational camera tech. We are looking for a real SW Wizard who knows how to make challenging image processing code execute fast, use little memory, and have bullet-proof reliability.
- A degree in Computer Science, preferably M.Sc. or higher
- World-class SW engineering skills, in particular in C++
- Experienced in unit and integration testing (e.g., gtest)
- Know how to automate build and testing systems
- Proficient in agile programming processes
- 8+ years of industry experience with pixels: computational imaging, image processing, 2D/3D graphics, real-time gaming, visual effects, ...