We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their actual lives. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people’s lives.
We’re anengineering-team-driven organization and we're proud of our engineers. Come be one of them!
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborating with your team to brainstorm and create new products
- Growing our engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Making informed decisions quickly, and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve goalsBeing a persistent, creative problem solverRemaining cool and effective in a crisis
- Staying on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open sourceNot only understanding business needs, but also knowing how to create the tools to manage them
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer (front end and/or back end)
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong OOP and modeling skillsExperience working in an agile environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Knows the JVM and the ecosystem of supporting tools inside and out
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ready to have a great time!!