Kateeva has built a world-class team of Scientists and Engineers to develop ink jet printing processes that lead to sales of organic light emitting diode (OLED) ink jet printing production equipment to OLED display manufacturers. OLED ink jet printing technology is now experiencing growth due to the adoption of OLED display. As Kateeva’s product portfolio has grown, additional applications outside of OLED are becoming important as well.
Kateeva is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to support the development of Kateeva’s proprietary manufacturing equipment for fabricating organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Review and analyze customer specifications and documents related to system functionality
- Design, implementation, integration, test, debug, support and maintenance of system software controlling or monitoring manufacturing equipment
- Create, maintain, and review software development lifecycle (SDLC) artifacts and deliverables (e.g. specifications, documents, test plans, software releases, etc.)
- Self-track progress and provide timely status reports to immediate supervisor
- Participate in project planning in coordination with immediate supervisor
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop complex systems
- Travel to customer sites to help troubleshoot issues, understand requests, or improve capabilities
- Being a team player, doing whatever is required to make the company successful
- BS or MS in scientific or engineering discipline with 5+ years of applicable experience is required (> 7years applicable experience is preferred)
- Professional experience in object-oriented software development is required.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles is required
- Professional experience in programming for Microsoft Windows operating system is strongly preferred.
- Professional experience with Microsoft .NET development environment is strongly preferred (C#, WPF)
- Professional experience in manufacturing equipment automation, operator and factory interfaces, process control, systems integration, or print technologies is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated debugging and troubleshooting skills (including H/W – S/W interfaces) are required
- Experience with flat panel display industry or a related industry (e.g. semiconductors) is preferred
- Experience with Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), factory automation communications standards (e.g. HSMS) and related functionality is strongly desired
- Time management skills, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and effective communication skills (including presentation skills) are all required
- Up to 20% travel