We're looking for passionate developers to join our engineering team. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire care process. We want you to light up and innovate on systems that have traditionally been left behind. The product team is small, lean, and fast so if you thrive on getting your coding fingers in a lot of important pies, Honor could be the place for you.
Are you a fit?
- We're looking for strong engineers, who have experience designing and leading development on complex web applications
- You thrive working with a diverse, cross-functional team (engineers, care operations, and sales folks).
- You'll need good computer science fundamentals, meaning you've got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- We'd love it if you had 4 or more years of industry experience (we're super fast paced and will need you to hit the ground running).
- As a bonus, you enjoy working across the stack, building the backend for your web apps
- You love hands-on coding, and enjoy being thrown in the middle of mission critical projects.
- You absolutely love to learn from your peers.