Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design, develop and maintain complex, shared Enterprise Java services - security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding standards.
- Design, enhance and maintain Spring components such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Develop and monitor large scale distributed systems using modern tooling, such as Spring Boot, WebSockets, Consul and ELK.
- Work with architects and technical leads on critical integrations.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed through the implementation of project.
- Act as a mentor for other developers on software development design and development challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years Java development experience.
- Strong Java / J2EE experience on WebSphere or similar application servers.
- Expert knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Spring, JPA / Hibernate, Service discovery and REST.
- Working knowledge of application design and implementation for containers / cloud-native environment.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.