Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of over 24,000 people with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Software Engineer (Java/SQL). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking for an exceptional Java Professional with a passion for beautiful data modelling and API design and the interest incapital markets.
- Collaboration with client’s data producers and consumers to formulate requirements
- Design and implementation of well-structured data schemas and data access APIs, and help data users migrate to the new data and APIs
- Extensive cooperation with client’s business groups ranging from front office portfolio management to back office accounting and from investor relations to order management
- Development of trading platform using latest technologies
- Undergraduatedegree in CS or closely related subject from a top school with high GPA
- Perfectionist with regard to clean, logical design of data schemas and programming APIs
- Pragmatic, high-output, high-quality programming skills in a variety of languages and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, compelling documents (presentations, diagrams, wikis, etc.)
- Confidence to engage productively with our business groups to discover and refine requirements
- Proficiency in Core Java and related technologies
- Expert knowledge of SQL
Nice to have
- Practical experience in financial instruments, markets, and trading
- Practical experience in back office financial workflows (clearing, custodians, reconciliation, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
Job #: 30437