This is a full-time position with the Disys on their W2; the project is going to be a long-term with an option to convert full time with the end client.
An In-Person Interview is must.
The Disys has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer for one of their clients based in Raleigh-Durham, NC. A Software Engineer will develop, maintain and support new or existing software products while applying the best practices of software development. Responsibilities include the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team to deliver quality solutions across all phases of the software lifecycle, and all the layers of a software solution.
- Must have at least 5years of technical experience.
- Strong JAVA fundamentals, excellent design skills
- Full life cycle projects, agilepreferred
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate (ORM), MQ, Oraclepreferred
- Experience with web services, restful, SOAP
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired