Come put your software engineering skills to good use at Cvent! You’ll be rebuilding and enhancing a cutting-edge meetings, events and travel product used by hotels and organizations around the world. As a Project Lead, you will follow best practices and use independent problem solving to help support and expand our product line. You’ll need to work in a collaborative, fast, Scrum-based team environment and interface with technology experts and product leaders to clarify requirements and complete testing and product delivery.
Java Microservices ElasticSearch
What You Will Be Doing
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to demonstrate solid conceptual and technical skills.
- Implement new features and integrate them into the Cvent cloud landscape.
- Investigate, identify, solve, and fix software problems.
- Work with other products and teams in the Cvent suite to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
What You Need For This Position
- 5+ years of professional experience developing enterprise Java applications
- Java Engineering background building out RESTful microservices architecture ideally in an enterprise environment
- Good knowledge in the public AWS domain
- Understanding of DevOps and Build tools such as Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
· Comfortable with open source technologies and NoSQL DB technology such as Couchbase, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc
- Familiarity leveraging Docker for containers would be a strong plus
Benefits and Perks
- Career growth opportunities
- LinkedIn Learning Partnership
- Comprehensive health and dental
- Company sponsored social events
- Paid time off and sick leave
- State-of-the-art office space
- Volunteer time matching
- Corporate funds for charitable walks, runs, bike rides etc
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match