Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- You will bring a minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position in a dynamic environment with interesting challenges
- Experience with Cocoa (macOS or iOS) and ObjectiveC/Swift.
- Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used patterns.
- You'll have proven experience with being able to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product.
- Experience with remote data handling, REST, asynchronous programming.
- You and our team will to focus on details and building the best user experience.
- Have the aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience in shipping shrink-wrapped applications for macOS or iOS is a plus.
- Experience in functional programming preferred.
iTunes Editorial Infrastructure Team is seeking Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its dynamic growth. We're looking for a Cocoa engineer to help us build the next generation macOS Cocoa tools that will drive out current and future media products. You should have experience building and shipping macOS (or iOS) applications. If you love to start with an empty canvas and build an excellent desktop application, crave building better user experiences and have the will to keep the users not only productive but happy, this is the job for you!
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.