The Senior Software Engineer will be at the forefront of architecture, design and implementation of next generation service assurance platform-
This individual will be part of a software development team that works closely together to develop features and capabilities to create a high quality, stable, performant and scalable system.
The engineer will be part of a stable team and work withother geographically dispersed teams.
- Software Analysis and Design.
- Full Stack Software Development, mainly focused on backend data and metric processing
- Integration Testing and working closely with the Product Verification Team
- Requirements analysis and co-ordination with Product Management
Requirements and Experience:
- BS or MS (Preferred) in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering, or closely related discipline.
- 5+ years successfully developing very high-performance, highly reliable network systems.
- Proficiency in Java programming.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Good understanding of VMware, Amazon and other virtual and cloud deployments, is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search, SNMP.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture
- Strong domain knowledge of networkarchitecture.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills