is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. Every company, in every country, in every industry runs on contracts, but managing these contracts slows companies down and costs them millions of dollars. L'Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It's the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA.
Ironclad's innovation and work culture has been recognized by Forbes' 50 Most Promising AI Companies in 2021, Fortune's Best Small & Medium Workplaces 2021, Fast Company's 2020 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Glassdoor's best Machine Learning startup, Enterprise Tech 30 List, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
Engineering @ Ironclad
As a Senior Engineer at Ironclad, you'll work cross-functionally to identify business problems and architect, build, and verify solutions. You'll build a platform that lets lawyers scale themselves and their businesses 100x more effectively. At Ironclad, we've built a product that brings a two thousand year old profession into the digital age, and you'll play a pivotal role in driving the foundation forward.
We seek experienced engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of shipping high quality products. We work in a highly collaborative environment, and strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture. We're in hypergrowth, tripling our team size at all levels and offer remote work flexibility. If you'd like to join us on our mission to build the product that legal teams love, let's talk!
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to spec, design, and build features and systems
- Partner with quality engineers to define, build and maintain testing strategy
- Mentor and provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit talented engineers to Ironclad
- Work on a modern stack built upon: TypeScript, ReactJS, Node.js, Java, and Docker containers in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform (experience with these specific technologies not required)
What we look for:
- At least 5+ years of software experience architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex systems (a formal degree is not required, we are prioritizing industry experience)
- Passion for software engineering to build and ship great product
- A high bar for quality
- Passionate about learning and sharing knowledge
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Ironclad's Values: drive, intent, integrity, and empathy
- NOTE: New College Grads, please apply HERE; if you are earlier in your career, please apply HERE
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Work in our beautiful San Francisco office and remote work flexibility
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.