- Design and implement mobile applications that are built on top of the Under Armour Connected Fitness Platform.
- Work closely with our creative design and user interface team to implement native mobile interfaces according to the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Continually improve the user experience by analyzing and optimizing the UI, data storage, and network communications.
- Be comfortable with researching and implementing cutting-edge technologies to attain business goals that will benefit our continually growing user base.
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security.
- Coach team members to increase the success of the team as a whole.
- Work closely with product teams to define and refine feature specifications.
- Turn big ideas into simple, elegant solutions.
- 5+ years experience writing software within an Agile or similar development environment
- 3+ years of mobileexperience
- Applicable experience building applications in Objective-C and Swift for the iOS platform
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Comfort working with RESTful APIs
- Solid experience with Git in a team environment
- Eager to work with new technologies
- Experience shipping 1 or more live apps to the app store
- Knowledge of othermobile platforms (e.g. Android, Mobile Web)
- Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Xcode Server)
- Experience with modern libraries and tools
- Experience with at least one testing framework (e.g. XCTest, OCMock, UIAutomation)
- Relational databaseexperience (e.g. SQLite)
- Build and release procedures (e.g. xcodebuild, Provisioning Profiles, iTunes Connect)
- Familiarity with iOS performance tools