Who we're looking for:
Rover.com is looking for a Senior iOS Developer. At Rover.com we believe in the value of unit testing, so we're looking for iOS developers who know how to write clean, well-tested code.
This is a role that works closely with Product Management, Design, and API teams to create the best app in the store for dog lovers -- owners, walkers, and sitters. We write code that users depend on for communication and to provide the best service possible for pets.
- 8+ years as a professional software engineer
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Excellent test automation skills
- Experience working with continuous integration environments
- Comfortable with both Swift and Objective-C
- Core Data experience
- Plus: UI test experience
- We are proud to be professional software developers building high quality, scalable, supportable solutions
- We embrace progressive engineering practices including a continuous deployment pipeline, automated testing and deployment. Our engineers just merge their branch and it ships.
- We're serious about the quality of our production operation, and have thorough system, application and user interaction monitoring and anomaly detection.
- We're thoughtful and focused on decision-making with split testing
- Our teams are integrated team with developers, product managers and designers working side-by-side.
- And, dogs in the office. Bring yours, too!