Our development team works on the entire tech stack (from low-level database operations to front end development) for a large cloud-based enterprise application for the construction industry. Engineers work with all of our departments from sales, account management, support, and product; with a strong emphasis on the ability to speak with clients to understand user needs. Our tools of choice are Ruby/Rails/Postgres on Rackspace Private Cloud. Our mobile apps provide access to many of Procore’s tools on iOS, Android, and Windows.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
Procore’s web application is an all-in-one solution for constructionproject management. Our mobile apps provide access to many of Procore’s tools on iOS and Android. The apps are tailored for use by professionals on the job site.
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer to help shape our app and develop a rich, mobile-centric user experience. You’ll help develop new features and refactor legacy code. You’ll mentor junior engineers while encouraging good software design principles and application architecture.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years recent iOS development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent internship, fellowship, or work experience
- Fluent in both Swift and Objective-C
- Extensive understanding of the Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Ability to create beautiful, highly-responsive, and performant user interfaces
- Understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Comfortable with Git, Agile development, and TDD
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong product and customer focus
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails and web development
- Experienceworking with RESTful APIs using XML and JSON
- Experience leading teams