$150K — $200K *
Our Agreement with Employees:
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
The Senior Software Engineer on our iOS team will be at the forefront of driving the technical design, feature implementation, and continued improvement of our DocuSign iOS app. The ideal candidate for this position is someone that is passionate about building mobile apps with a high degree of focus on delivering the best experience for our users. We are looking for someone that also excels at coordinating across various internal teams and departments, including Engineering, Product, QA, and Design. The individual in this role would not be satisfied with being just good enough, but they also continuously and proactively look for ways our team can improve both the quality of our products and the speed at which we can deliver.
This position reports to the Director of Engineering - iOS.
• Work as part of an agile engineering team to design and deliver engaging user experiences in our iOS app
• Write high quality Swift code that is easy to maintain and test
• Review and provide feedback on the design and implementation of code that other engineers on the team develop
• Collaborate with our platform engineering teams to ensure the features we deliver are scalable for our backend
• Work closely with QA to identify test cases and devise efficient testing processes
• Collaborate with Product and Design to develop features that satisfy customers’ needs with simplicity, consistency, and robustness
• Be proactive in finding ways to continually improve the quality of our products and the efficiency of our team
• Stay current with the latest technologies and development best practices, and share them with the team
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years industry experience in cloud / SaaS / enterprise software engineering
• 5+ years writing native iOS apps with a large-scale cloud / SaaS backend
• 3+ years developing in Swift
• Experience using standard iOS APIs, Object-Oriented Programming, and design patterns
• MS degree in Computer Science or related field
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Valid through: 4/9/2021