About This Role
In this role, you will contribute code to build and ship iOS applications in a team setting. You will develop, build and release with a full understanding of the tech stack while collaborating withother world-class developers.
You love technology and its ability to change the world. You thrive in an agile development process and in teams with constant and authentic communication. You don't just look for a job, you look for a company culture that will accelerate your career growth and teammates who will be life-long connections.
What We're Looking For
- Passionate about the quality of the applications your team builds.
- Experience building multiple features to completion in iOS applications.
- Full understanding of the tech stack and can comfortably talk about the development, build, test and release process.
- Focus on building for users first and care about their experience.
Tech We Use
- Language: Swift. We're always following the latest release and update our apps accordingly.
- iOS libraries and frameworks: There is a large collection of carefully selected libraries and frameworks we are using in our iOS products, including Cocoapods, Typhoon/Swinject, Realm, PromiseKit, Alamofire, Amplitude and many many more.
- We heavily use Apple Frameworks like CoreLocation, MapKit, and UIKit.
- Build system: We use TeamCity to build our apps.
- APIs: Must be familiar with HTTP, REST.
- Integrated collaboration tools: We develop within a team and emphasize collaboration and code review. We use Git, Slack, Jira, Fisheye, Confluence, and Crucible extensively.