Come join the Small Business Engineering team as a Senior Software Engineer. You will be working with the QuickBooks Live team. This customer centric team works on providing our Small Business customers with access to world class Bookkeepers using the QuickBooks Platform. You will be responsible for developing the software to serve millions of Small Businesses across the world, and software to help Bookkeepers serve them.
- Work with Senior engineering leaders on designs of complex problems, and then implement them
- Work in a rapidly moving environment. We release software continuously, not on a schedule
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Work on our world class Modern SaaS infrastructure, including K8s.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, Program Management, Experience Design.
- 5+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- BS/MS in computer science or other engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years experience with REST or GraphQL.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design process.
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
- Experience with mobile, big data, or analytics.
- Experience with Public Cloud. AWS preferred.
- Familiar with highly scalable web applications and building global software.
- Experience with open source technologies· Experience with various, modern web frameworks.