Key Responsibilities include:
- Regularly meets with users, vendors, and IS staff to develop/modify system specifications.
- Designs solutions for applications and prepares the appropriate documentation.
- Supervises development of test data, system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Performs quality assurance on applicable functionality.
- Researches and resolves implementation-related Customer Support Center Tickets.
- Adheres to appropriate Project Management standards.
- Ensures strict adherence to work plans, reporting all serious deviations to management.
- Oversees the training of users in operating procedures for application.
- Assists in providing programming estimates for new, or changes to, existing project requests
- Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and a minimum of five years of experience in .NET, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), object-oriented application development and RDBMS methodology.
- Working knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement and support methods and practices. Comprehensive working knowledge of computer systems analysis and programming techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications; design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, coding, debugging, or modification of interfaces or programs based on and related to user design specifications.
- Working knowledge of development standards and quality methods and metrics.
- Working knowledge of project management methods.
- General familiarity of user business practices, concepts and terminology sufficient to support the applications.
- Experience will include problem solving, creating system and program level documentation, complex database design concepts, knowledge of basic business management concepts.
- Ability to clearly convey and assimilate information, and prepare detailed specifications and documentation.
- Position also requires a working knowledge of all aspects of the project development life cycle and the ability to multi-task while effectively managing time and meeting deadlines.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- 8 years of experience
- Cerner Revenue Cycle experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Predictive analyticsexperience
Travel Requirements: Minimal – 0-5% domestic US travel at times (depending on projects).
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off