The Senior Software Engineer is expected to take on complex problems and solve them from start to end. The position is responsible for understanding product requirements, identifying gaps and innovating process to fill gaps.
- Reads software requirements and understands impact on functional specifications
- Translates and analyzes software requirements into design specifications and participates in requirement meetings with product management and architects
- Follows established coding and architectural standards
- Develops logical/algorithmic design without assistance from others (though may consult); may perform some structural, logical design for others
- Assists with peer review of designs
- Implements complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing s/w products to add moderate-to-complex enhancements to new/future s/w releases
- Creates own lo