In this position, you will contribute to the development of LuminOS. You will be part of the Input team that develops cutting-edge user interactions by fusing multiple input modalities and using industry-leading technologies.
- Build Middleware services for the Magic Leap Product Operating System
- Designing and Developing core OS middleware systems using C and/or C++
- Producing unit, functional, integration and interoperability tests, including automating tests when possible.
- Writing technical documents, including architecture diagrams and API descriptions
- Working with application developers and embedded software developers to coordinate feature development
- 7+ years Experience with C++ and C
- Experience with low-latency operating systems development
- Very strong programming skill