Creehan & Company Corporation, an Inovalon company, is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's and all of its subsidiaries’ unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
Creehan & Company Corporation seeks Senior Software Engineer for multiple openings.
- Develop and design web applications based on .NET technology;
- Develop applications from design specifications and develop new functionality in our existing software products;
- Focus on the middle-tier and backend portion of applications;
- Responsible for writing C# Business Logic, Web Services Development, XML data manipulation, and heavy Oracle database work; and Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 5 years of experience in the job offered, or 5 years of experience in an IT-related role.
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree plus at least 5 years of experience, Creehan & Company will accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field of study, plus at least 3 years of experience in the job offered, or 3 years of experience in an IT-related role.
- All applicants must have at least 3 years of experience with:
- (1) Unix management, computing platforms, and technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high-performance computing;
- (2) Oracle PLSQL/DBA;
- (3) C#,;
- (5) SOAP & RESTful Web Services;
- (6) Kafka;
- (7) Azure API Gateway; and
- (8) Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).