As an Engineer on the Infrastructure team at Carta, you'll play a foundational role on Carta's fast-growing organization, helping to develop and refine the infrastructure of the one of the fastest growing technology companies today. In this position, you'll be defining and building foundational components of our platform, and building tools and APIs to connect to our various products.
Candidates must have strong coding skills, deep understanding of SaaS product architecture, be excited by "zero to one" projects, and enjoy working closely with stakeholders across engineering, product, business, and marketing.
- 5+ years Full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Strong System Design skills
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
- Experience architecting complex SaaS products
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Work in service oriented environment
- Experience with Microservices
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- Knowledge on testing fault tolerance