Our team runs a VM based malware detonation service designed to prevent advanced malware attacks from reaching our customers. Our largest deployment today is a part of Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) service, where our service creates millions of VMs a day to analyze customer e-mail content. Our biggest challenges lay ahead as we look not only to keep pace with ATP growth, but to help other Microsoft services where malware detonation can protect our customers.
Successful candidates will be skilled in building cloud-scale services, and have a drive to learn new technical domains on the fly to overcome a wide variety of challenges as we bring our service to more customers across new scenarios.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
PreferredExperience, Skills and Education
• BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• A history of developing expertise quickly in new technologies.
• Strong communications skills, and an ability to talk to developers as well as senior technology leaders.
• Designing / building / operating scalable web services.
• Strong software security knowledge
• Experience with analyzing crash dumps and general debugging