It's not just clich?. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test (Senior Test Automation Engineer) to design test automation frameworks and test automation infrastructure to ensure that our products are correct, performant and scalable. You will need to be collaborative and influential across our Agile team, working closely with DevOps and other teams to automate testing where possible, contributing to our Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline. You will serve as a customer advocate by helping to drive the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Work with an Agile team to deliver best-in-class technical solutions for our products
- Architect and implement tools and techniques supporting robust automation for web applications and services and ensure test cases provide required product coverage
- Utilize automation for deployment and running test suites
- Partner with DevOps and other teams to build our Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline
- Produce documentation for automated frameworks and cross-train others
What you'll bring to the team
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure - 3+ years in a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test capacity ideal
- Skilled with a variety of languages, frameworks, tools and techniques for service and front end test automation, including C#, Node.js, SQL, Postman, Newman, Protractor, Jasmine and/or Karma
- Proven ability to write automation to verify data structures, data formats, and data values
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories, preferably using Git
- Experience with mobile device test automation strategies desired
- Experience working on Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a platform and CI tooling
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes and techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- BachelorDegree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is ?Casual Friday?, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.