Our team is changing the face of legal, compliance, and operational risk. Today, our products run over 1200 corporations of all sizes across the globe, representing six of the Fortune 10, almost 40 percent of the Fortune 500, and over 50,000 users in over 150 countries. These teams depend on our technology and our people to help them grow and protect their organizations. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are those who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe enthusiasm fuels great work, so we look for people who are truly passionate about creating an environment of transparency, predictability, and control just as we do for our clients.
The Senior Software Engineer –In Test is responsible for testing and implementing automated test for web application products. Responsibilities include reviewing functional and technical requirements, performing research, designing solutions, and developing manual and automated test code primarily in C# for a web-based enterprise application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You can expect to write code for the browser, the database and everywhere in-between. As a .NET engineer, you will be writing code targeting the latest version of the CLR and encourage you to think creatively in order to fully utilize the C# language. You will also participate in regular design sessions and code reviews. The developers lead by championing a culture of personal ownership and customer focused execution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ of stable work history with extensive test automation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, graduation from four year Technical School or equivalent professional experience
- Solid experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- OO concepts and design patterns
- SQL Server and relational database concepts
- Test Automation Frameworks such as Selenium
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Modern source control systems (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
.NET Engineer desired experiences:
- Testing Best Practices
- Test Case Management System
- Agile Development/Scrum
- Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS)