What you'll be doing…
You'll be working on a team with a mission to deliver the best data virtualization platform. We are passionate about building products that delight our customers, and we strive to do so with code and technologies that are high-quality, performant, maintainable, and elegant. Help us test and ship the best and latest in data virtualization.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Working with cross-platform applications that span desktop and the web
- Developing test strategies for functional, integration, performance, security, scalability testing
- Finding and filling test gaps in existing service that is handling over 8 million requests a day
- Performing white-box component testing
- Mastering the product and learning how our customers use Tableau
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have 4+ years of experience developing test automation. You know what it takes to build high quality, enterprise-ready software. Microservices architecture experience is a plus
- Technical. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. You are fluent in different technologies and programming languages like C++/Java or Python and you are not afraid of learning new ones.
- Customer-focused.You have the habit of thinking from the customer's perspective. You identify and solve existing or potential problems our customers might encounter in the field.
- Passionate about quality. A love of testing and analysis through a scientific approach.
- Self-Motivated. Doing great work and the drive to deliver is just a part of you. You enjoy venturing out, expanding your areas of knowledge, and becoming a domain expert.
- Team Builder.You want to build our teams and make their testing practices stronger. You enjoy collaborating, learning from experts, and mentoring fellow team members.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard and to help us building one of the best companies in the world