JumpCloud is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to provide technical leadership for our cloud-based Authentication services, which may span multiple software engineering teams.
With JumpCloud’s Cloud Directory Platform, we've taken Zero Trust and made it actionable - from securing the devices our employees are working from, the networks they are communicating through to ensuring the resources they are authenticating against are being accessed by the right person with the right permissions from the right location, on the right device.
The Problems you’ll be solving:
- Be an exemplar software engineer, who crafts elegant, quality code that is resilient and scalable.
- Partner with product, UX and other senior engineers on feature discovery and rapid prototyping to help shape the long term roadmap in the JumpCloud product portfolio.
- Partner with our architects to help make key technology decisions, inform build vs buy decisions, and inform new product development vs technical debt decisions
- Provide expertise in UI and SaaS technologies that must function robustly and at scale.
- Have a major impact across the engineering org by being a role model and mentor for other engineers.
- Help your engineering team continuously improve our processes, techniques and technologies.
We’re looking for…
- 5+ years of experience developing SaaS applications in the public cloud (AWS expertise is a huge plus) or other large scale distributed environments.
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment management systems such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Saltstack.
- Solid understanding of API design, canary deployments, and feature flags.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.