This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Overview of the role
- To build releases of software applications for testing, regression and deployment
- To write unit tests and automated UATs (User Acceptance Tests) for software modules they’ve implemented
- To participate in a full Scrum Software Development Cycle
- To compile with company coding standards and best practices to construct software that is easy to maintain and extensible
- To write source code documentation following the company standards
- To seek areas of improvement by introducing new technologies, third part libraries or new programming practices and approaches
- To seek understanding of the business domain for applications under development
- 2+ Year of Java developerexperience
- Excellent coding skills in Java 5 / 6, building web-based applications in a J2EE environment.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate
- Good knowledge of design patterns: GoF
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience using testing tools: JUnit, Mockito
Additionexperiencein the following is a plus:
- Experienced of Ext-js framework
- Experienced of Robot framework
- Strong self-motivation
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
Benefits of Working in ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.