Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Senior Software Engineer I will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting a highly visible / highly valued applications in the fast-paced, Exact Sciences Precision Oncology business unit. This individual will also contribute to the development of best practices and standards, and support product launches in all phases of software development.
The candidate must have experience in Salesforce and Apttus software development. This role will help enhance order management and revenue management applications using the Salesforce and Apttus technologies. The ideal candidate will also work in Informatica Cloud technology that will support our business processes.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and deploy software applications.
- Contribute to developing software engineering standards, practices, and reusable components.
- Participate in all phases of application development; including requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and support.
- Create and deliver technical presentations.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA) teams and business partners to create and execute system test plans and user acceptance testing.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Passion for researching new or emerging trends and technologies in the web application development space.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other field related to the essential duties of the position; or high school degree/general education diploma and 4 years of relevant experience related to the essential duties of the positionin lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years of software engineering experience with senior-level design capabilities using modern technologies.
- 5+ years of experience developing software applications.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of designing and developing apps that access and or utilize cloud-based frameworks (e.g., Azure, Amazon AWS Services/SDKs, etc.).
- Demonstrated working knowledge in RESTful web services, Relational Databases (Postgres, SQL Server), and ORM technologies (Hibernate, Entities Framework).
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation; No disqualifications for employment in the US lab industry as determined by the Federal Government.
- Experience with cloud development on AWS.
- Experience with HL7, FHIR development.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- 6+ years of proficiency in Salesforce.com development using Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Visual Force Page / Lightning, SOQL & SOSL, Schedule, and Batch & Queueable jobs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of implementing International Salesforce experience involving multi-currency, multi-language org complexities.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company's affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.