· Programming in C#, Java, Python, and C++
· Create new and/or modify existing real-time tools written in C#. Primarily used for real-time display and archiving of missile telemetry data. Develop and Deploy Server and Clients applications.
· Working with low level binary data. Requires skill in manipulating bits for data extraction.
· Perform as a member of integration and/or field test teams supporting software tool development, checkout, and integration.
· Able to support field testing when needed with occasional travel
· Represent Raytheon in various customer meetings, working groups, and technical interchange meetings.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
· Experience programming in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Competency programming in C#
· Competency in software development.
· A minimum of six (6) years of technical/engineering experience in a test environment with emphasis in software development
· BS in Engineering or related field (preferred majors: Electrical, Math, Software, or Physics) and 4 years of relevant experience (or Master’s with 2 years of relevant experience)
· Mid-level understanding of Software Development, integration and Testing
· Able to perform successfully in an environment with frequent and direct interaction with customers and peers
· Able to work well on diverse teams and have the ability to multitask
· Strong programming skill
· Able to travel to domestic field sites/customer locations on occasion
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Customer oriented and results drive
· Experience developing and evaluating requirements
· Experience performing real time data
· Knowledge of telemetry data
Requisition ID 114234BR