Epsilon C5I (www.epsilonsystems.com/c5i), focused on software development and systems engineering for complex command, control, intelligence and combat systems, is seeking a software engineer with 6+ years of experience in San Diego. In this role, you will work with a team to develop a system that provides a dashboard through which various components providing a collaboration, alerts and notifications, operational status panels, and a common operational picture (COP)) are accessed in support of operational decision making. If you have a passion for excellence in engineering and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement software for our customers.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code that meets technical requirements.
- Participate in a highly collaborative team environment, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deployment of timely fixes.
- Deliver projects on time and with attention to quality.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of six (6) years of Microsoft Server experience (Server 2012, SharePoint (2010, 2013, 2016 Enterprise), and SQL (2012 to present version, Enterprise), to include a broad working experience with installation, administration, and development; configuration, maintenance, optimization and refactoring; and cybersecurity vulnerability discovery/resolution/mitigation.
- Minimum of six (6) years of ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise Server experience, including; integration, installation, administration, maintenance, and optimization (since 2015)
- Minimum of six (6) years of Full Spectrum Software Testing and Resolution/Mitigation: Performance of functional and cybesercurity code tests and scans; performance of automated software testing, performance of manual code testing; resolution/mitigation of code and cybersecurity vulnerability issues; creation of test plans, test procedures, and test reports; and performance of SOVTs
- Minimum of six (6) years of Cloud Migration
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of business users and management.
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Pursuant to the various government contractual requirements, all applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Able to handle prolonged sitting and use of computer.
- Office environment.