Foot Locker, Inc. is searching for an experienced SAP Hybris Senior Software Engineer, to join our rapidly growing team. The new team member will work with development partners, subject matter experts and product ownership teams to deliver solutions to our ecommerce and order management systems. Candidate will be responsible for high and low level design, coding, unit and integration testing, configuration and deployment of the Hybris in a scalable fashion to support our global business needs.
- Lead back-end development efforts in building a robust ecommerce platform within the scrum team.
- Rapidly design and implement RESTful APIs using proven design principles by discovering and understanding internal and external sources meeting the scalability, availability and performance requirements.
- Technical deep dive’s to solve complex business problems.
- Design and develop utility functions and cross cutting modules.
- Develop unit and functional tests for the code developed.
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams.
- Design, develop, test and maintain Hybris, and integration applications.
- Mentor and train Java engineers in Hybris.
- Support of developed applications.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum, test driven development environment.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment.
- 5+ years of experience in building back-end systems.
- Knowledge in Asynchronous messaging and event driven architectures.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- 2+ years’ experience with SAP Hybris eCommerce platform building B2C or B2B applications.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Hybris Core Platform, OCC v2 and Commerce modules.
- Hands on experience in using Hybris Backoffice and HAC.
- Experience writing ImpEx, CronJobs and customizing Hybris model.
- Knowledge in Hybris OMS is a plus.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or closely related field and 8 years of related work experience.