APCON is seeking a strong GUI developer for our development group. The Senior Software Engineer - GUI Developer will work in a small group and will implement features in GUI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs, implements, debugs, and tests software in Flex/HTML5.·
- Works with product management to understand, and implement requirements in GUI.
- Helps resolve issues and improve performance with existing code by working with quality team.
- Works closely with the quality assurance group for testing.
- Creates documentation and test cases for his/her own software development.
- Develops feature enhancements and provide development support for existing product lines.
- Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet multiple product release cycles.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to develop desktop applications.
- Familiarity with software versioning tools, bug tracking tools and code review tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in developing with xml, JSON, Restful services.
- Knowledge of PHP, CSS, bootstrap and client-side frameworks is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
- BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in UI development using Flash/Flex or minimum 3 years hands on experience in UI development using HTML5/Angular JS.