$80K — $100K *
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The LIMS team is looking for an experienced and energetic senior software engineer to build and enhance Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other supporting services to facilitate and streamline lab operations.
As a member of the LIMS team, you will:
· Work with very interesting technologies and datasets (human genomics)
· Have a holistic view of processes and systems involved in taking patient samples from order to result in a multi-product clinical laboratory
· Specialize in configuration and customization of commercial off-the-shelf LIMS platform to support order to result workflows
· Communicate and vet design proposals with cross-functional teams and incorporate feedback prior to implementation
· Code for efficiency, reusability, scalability and all other abilities by following existing frameworks and practices or creating new ones when needed
· Develop and maintain automated tests for regular releases
You enjoy an agile, fast paced and highly technical environment. You are comfortable with every aspect of the software development lifecycle, from requirements to production support.
You can collaborate within and across teams, understand the big picture, create software designs, implement and prove your code is great with automated test results. You are able to work both independently and collaboratively. You are eager to learn new technologies and languages. You are dedicated to engineering excellence yet pragmatic enough to balance quality principles and business needs. You are a champion of agile/scrum. You know the value of written word and can create right-size documentation. You seek feedback and integrate it in a professional manner.
In addition, you bring:
· 4+ years of enterprise software development
· 4+ years of experience developing production software in Java or C#
· 3+ years of experience working with COTS LIMS platform, such as LabVantage STARLIMS or CoreLIMS
· Understanding of laboratory operations, regulations and compliance in healthcare industry
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Valid through: 4/25/2021
$150K — $200K + tbd