We�re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Growth team. In this role, you will help grow product adoption among existing clients and drive new clients to Wealthfront products. The team balances short projects with fast iteration and larger bets which works across the entire suite of Wealthfront products. The team is highly responsive to new insights and product launches and moves quickly to address high leverage opportunities.
As a core member of Growth team, you will :
- Collaborate with a team of backend, web and mobile engineers to build new features and enhance existing features.
- Collaborate with our design team to create the best user experience for Wealthfront clients.
- Work with Product and Data scientists to create and test A/B experiments that drive measurable growth to Wealthfront business metrics.
- Join other backend engineers to triage and resolve operational issues, ensuring that mission critical systems and services operate smoothly across the Wealthfront platform.
- Get an opportunity to work with leadership team to define Wealthfront�s growth strategy and impact long term growth
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in developing backend components, services or APIs in Java
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of distributed systems and functional programming paradigms.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with online data stores
- Experience working with frontend teams to build client facing features.
- Experience working with Spark pipelines is a plus
- Knowledge of an ORM technology such as Hibernate is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience working with a dependency injection framework (one of Guice, Spring, Pico, Dagger) is a plus
- Real passion for working on projects that have measurable business impact and like working in a fast paced cross functional environment
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science, math, physics, or related field
Once you join, Wealthfront will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our structured onboarding program
- Encourage you to work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and during our bi-annual reviews
- Provide autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.