The growth team is dedicated to making Mindstrong the best destination for millions of people with mental health concerns.
- We build product features whose impact is measured through A/B Testing.
- We develop Java/Spring Boot and Typescript/Node.js microservices hosted in the AWS cloud.
- We build business logic that determines the signup experience a user sees.
What you'll be doing:
- Work across all parts of our core product to identify opportunities to improve the Mindstrong experience and build new features and systems to drive user growth and engagement.
- Build and launch A/B experiments to validate hypotheses and measure the impact.
- Derive insights from data analytics and user research reports and brainstorm ideas with the team.
- Work with designers and product managers to prioritize features and ship to production.
Who you are:
- You feel good about your work knowing that what you do will affect the lives of millions of people around the world
- Entrepreneurial and eager to thrive in a startup environment
- Strong communicator (oral and written)
- A good person, highly ethical and accepting of others
Your background and skills:
- Experience working with 3rd party Growth tools: advertising platforms on Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/Google/Bing; user communication platforms like Twilio; analytics platforms like Google, Amplitude etc; mobile app CRMs (Braze/Iterable) etc.
- Experienced with MongoDB, nosql technologies
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience developing and supporting production code
- Passionate about application scalability, availability, reliability, and security
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering experience developing user-facing features and systems.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 10 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO