- Collaborate with designers, game programmers and fellow engine programmers to develop and refine key systems
- Design and implementation of new development tools for artists
- Communicate with other departments within the team to improve existing tools and determine new solutions
- Maintain tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Identify and resolve pipeline issues and discover opportunities for improvement
- Advanced understanding of C / C++
- A minimum of 5 years’ application programming experience
- Experience working with game engines
- Strong passion for graphics programming and algorithms / mathematics (linear algebra, trigonometry)
- Familiar with state-of-the-art rendering techniques, shader development and graphics hardware and API’s
- Able to communicate with non-technical users.
- Must love working with artists.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency and workflow
- Advanced understanding of game content pipeline and tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Detailed knowledge of 3D graphics, animation, camera control, and lighting
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- Interest in workflow automation