What will I be doing?
- Design, architect, develop and maintain components of Zenoti
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality
- Build software that ensures the best possible usability, performance, quality, and responsiveness of features
- Work in a team following agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Learn to scale your features to handle 2x to 4x growth every year and manage code that has to deal with millions of records and terabytes of data
- Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
Our products are built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our web UX stack is built on jQuery, ASP.NET and some areas use AngularJS. Some of the new user interfaces are being implemented in Google Flutter. Our middle tier is in C# and we build our infrastructure on an extensive set of Restful APIs. We build native iOS and Android apps and are starting to experiment with Flutter and Dart. For select infrastructure components we use Python extensively and use Tableau for analytics dashboards with R used for machine learning analytics. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build and manage our complete service, moving towards serverless components. We deal with billions of API calls, millions of records in databases, and terabytes of data to be managed with all services we build that must run 24x7 at 99.99% availability.
Ideal candidates are able to navigate the Zenoti development environment fluidly, with specific skills in:
- Experience building web interfaces and mobile apps using modern frameworks
- Specific experience in at least one framework (Flutter, AngularJS, ReactJS or equivalent)
- Experience in Visual Studio Core, .NET, C# (ASP. NET Web Forms, Signal R)
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 4+ years’ experience in building web interfaces using modern frameworks and REST APIs