At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
- Serve as a Senior Software Engineer with a full-stack focus and help us continuously improve our Percipio learner experience.
- Hands on development role designing and coding solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Apply advanced full-stack knowledge in SaaS application feature creation and enhancement, performance, scalability, security and engineering best practices.
- Knowledge on system interdependencies, limitations and mitigating risks.
- Enjoys working with others, eager to help out, self-starter, results driven, helps others succeed, customer focused, comfortable with change, takes pride in work, enjoys a challenge, happy to knowledge share, is not territorial, positive attitude, owns mistakes and learns from them.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years SaaS Industry experience in software engineering - designing, building and deploying enterprise-class software applications.
- Advanced full-stack expertise, providing strategy, designs, and technical guidance for the application developer for local and remote development teams.
- Experienced in Microservices and RESTful API’s.
- Experience working with databases preferably PostgreSQL Server
- Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Solid knowledge of industry standards for best coding practices
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance
- Experience using Agile/Scrum in mature shop, can mentor others
- Experience working on large complex projects