Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains software applications according to specifications.
- Maintains source code control system and application software versioning.
- Builds, supports, troubleshoots and debugs applications used at Ryan.
- Maintains strong focus on customer service to all internal clients.
- Identifies emerging technologies which will help Ryan better leverage resources.
- Helps define processes and procedures in the Applications Development area.
- Participates in cross-training activities as required.
- Works with external vendors when necessary.
- Helps document and define requirements for development and enhancement projects.
- Assists with mentoring and training of junior members.
- Adheres to Firm processes for change and configuration management, contributing to ongoing maintenance of audits and othersecurity/compliance initiatives.
- Develops middle ware and 3rd party application integration solutions
- Creates and implements Unit Test Plans and unit test cases.
- Is involved in Peer Code review process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides regular status update to the project Lead and project Manager.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experiencerequired and ten or more years related applications development experience is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have substantial experience and the ability to work directly with stakeholders and produce coding specifications based on business requirements.
Strong Front End skills
5+ years experience using .Net (2.x, 3.x, 4.x), C#, SQL
Thorough knowledge of OWASP concepts, Encryption and SSO
Ability to administer and tune IIS and setup a website from start to finish
Recent experience with AngularJS and either BootStrap or Foundation
Microsoft Power BI