Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack ( Orchestration & Scheduling )
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
About the role
As a Senior Engineer, you are a technical leader in your team. You can independently scope technical solutions and drive a project from beginning to end. You build distributed, high volume systems and are able to exhibit good anticipation skills and design skills. Services and features you work on that can easily be modified and expanded to adapt to new usage patterns and customer needs.
You are also expected to be collaborative and have good communication skills. You work well with members in the pod and outside, are able to have productive discussions with a wide audience, and are a trusted voice of the pod.
You improve the team and the company. You improve the quality of the code in your pod, contribute to finding and solving problems in your team and supporting broader initiatives.
You are a good mentor and can mentor other junior team members to be successful team mates, both technically and culturally.
You are trusted to communicate the Engineering brand within and outside the company, both technically and culturally.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or practical experience
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience with NoSQL or similar relational database systems
- Experience developing a maintainable codebase and optimizing code for performance
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced environment
About the Team