Our team is a welcoming place for all people. Some things that make us special:
- Comfortable open office space, but we provide everything you need to work remote as necessary.
- Dedicated, comfortable, mother's rooms
- Generous (unlimited) vacation policy with flexible working hours
- Innovative intern program with local partners
- Generous paid parental leave policy with discounted child care plans in most metros
- Opportunities to work on open source software
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests that prove it.
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean, high-quality code.
- Participate in devops, release, and on-call activities in support of our products.
- Engage with engineers & partners across GoDaddy to tackle problems with broad impact (from group-wide to company-wide impact).
- Participate in ensuring a high-quality experience with a focus on performance.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team.
We're looking for a majority of the following experience:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong commitment to learning and growing while coaching others to do the same.
- Proven experience collaborating across disciplines and teams to reach shared goals.
- Experience with a wide set of front end technologies such as React, Vue.js, Ember, Next.js, Angular, and/or Backbone. Experience with React Native a plus.
- Experience with multiple "last mile" tools like grunt, gulp, babel, or webpack to ship production-ready software.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Desire to work in all aspects of a codebase including an understanding of continuous deployment using systems like docker, AWS, Artifactory, or Kubernetes.
- Understanding of git and git-based workflows.
- Experience managing or contributing to open source projects is a plus. (send us a link to your GitHub!)