The Citrix Boston engineering team is growing. Here at Citrix, we believe that the ongoing cloud and mobile revolution will fundamentally change how employees get work done. Secure delivery of applications and data to all platforms will be at the center of that revolution and will help shape the future of work. We are a small local team focused on developing the next generation of products that will enable businesses to deliver their business applications on premises and in the cloud.
The local engineering team currently has 50 people, organized into teams of 5-7 individuals. We do everything with a team focus, giving each team a goal and letting them collaboratively design, develop and deploy a solution to that goal. Teams not only support each other day to day, but also work on large vertical slices of technology to have full agency in delivering features to our customers.
Our teams are currently working on a number of exciting projects. We are building cloud services with public APIs that can provision virtual machines at scales that meet the requirements of some of the largest businesses in the world. We are writing new UIs and services to present those capabilities in the most intuitive and easy to consume ways. We are inventing new technologies to deliver machines in the cloud that feel as if they are running on your device.
A core part of our engineering culture is inclusiveness, we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life. Our technology spans everything from the OS kernel to next generation cloud platforms so we have the unique ability for engineers to make an impact by leveraging almost any past technical experience while also gaining expertise in new areas of interest. Your work at Citrix will power over 400,000 businesses around the world to deliver mission critical applications to doctors, engineers, teachers and a multitude of other people who need secure access to their data and applications every day.
You are a great match if:
- You thrive on collaborative design and implementation. We work in scrum and collaborate extensively within our teams. Egos get checked at the door. We learn from each other and help each other.
- You have a passion for building and delivering high quality software. Because we want to design in quality and leverage automation everywhere we can.
- You love hard problems. We work on complex problems for customers who need their software to work at large scale points.
- You always want to learn. We value trying out new design patterns, tools, and processes to make both the organization better and keep our skills up to date.
- You enjoy creating solutions that make a noticeable impact for the end customer. Because our software enables our customers to achieve amazing things.
- You have 2-8years’ experience in the industry and are looking to take your career to the next level.