What You'll Do
- Manage and ensure technical quality for your applications
- Provide technical mentoring for the team, through code review and other means
- Keep program leadership informed of the health of your team and contribute to evaluation of team members, written or otherwise
- Navigate stakeholder needs and their tradeoffs to ensure we deliver scalable and durable solutions that meet business requirements
- Actively contribute to your applications as an Engineer.
What You'll Bring
- 8 years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services, and APIs.
- Experience delivering scalable services to production.
- Strong node.js experience
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, and RDS, as well as technologies for provisioning capacity on those services.
Valid through: 10/13/2020